EFT Tapping for Stress
Your biggest problem or difficulty today has been sent to you at this moment to teach you something you need to know to be happier and more successful in the future.
Stress can be physical and/or psychological. It is anything that triggers the fight or flight response. The body responds to any thought as though the event is happening now, in the present. It is an internal reaction to an outer situation that we perceive as endangering us.
Basically with stress, we feel we are up against something and we are not sure we have what it takes to meet the challenge.
Anxiety and stress are slightly different:
- Anxiety is associated with a vague threat, whereas stress is a feeling of being overwhelmed.
- With anxiety, our thoughts lend toward the worse case scenario. With stress, our thoughts are dulled from the fatigue, or hazy and out of focus.
- With anxiety, we feel revved up, nervous, tense, on edge, and jumpy, whereas with stress, we feel exhausted, sad, depressed, resentful, and/or moody.
Our thought process can have a profound affect on our emotional and physical well-being. Each time we think a negative thought about ourselves, our body reacts as if it were in the throes of a tense situation. If we feel good about ourselves, we are more likely to feel well.
The reverse is also true. Words such as “always,” “never,” “should,” and “must” add to our stress because of the unrealistic demands they make of us.
The beliefs we have about ourselves and how we handle stress will dictate the level of stress in our lives.
EFT tapping statements for stress:
- I don’t relax.
- I can’t say “no.”
- I am always tired.
- I am easily irritated.
- Nothing relaxes me.
- I lack peace of mind.
- My stress is endless.
- I am not able to relax.
- I don’t nurture myself.
- I suffer from insomnia.
- I sweat the small stuff.
- I am emotionally fried.
- I have no coping skills.
- My sleep is not restful.
- I race through the day.
- I do things to extreme.
- I don’t manage my time.
- I over-schedule myself.
- I am constantly irritable.
- I seem to always be late.
- I don’t share my feelings.
- My life is always in crisis.
- I don’t make time to play.
- I don’t handle stress well.
- I don’t know how to relax.
- I am way beyond burn-out.
- I have little time for myself.
- I have little time for hobbies.
- I don’t relax with a long bath.
- I hold all my emotions inside.
- I feel lonely most of the time.
@ Tessa Cason, 2022.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here