Tapping for PTSD
200 EFT Tapping Statements for PTSD
FREE Kindle Download
15 January 2022
12:01 AM – 11:59 PM PT (give or take 30 minutes)
The potential exists for anyone that is in any life threatening situation in which they fear for their life, that believes their death is imminent, to experience PTSD. This could include:
Being told we have cancer
A car accident
A violent parent
Victim of rape
Being bitten by a vicious dog
A school shooting
A terrorist attack
Death of a parent or spouse
The role of the physical body is to keep us alive and safe. When it perceives anything as a threat, the body automatically goes into survival mode, fight-flight-freeze, to prepare us to either fight, run away, or play dead. Survival mode is automatic…without conscious thought.
In survival mode, the rational mind disengages. Fear, anger, depression, anxiety, and avoidance become our constant companions. We view the world through the veil of fear.
PTSD is when we are stuck, continuously, in Survival. The body is not able to shut off the automatic responses.
Healing PTSD is a process in which we must desensitize, decrease, and heal the survival response. How do we desensitize and decrease the survival response? The best method I have found to do so is EFT Tapping.
EFT Tapping Statements for PTSD:
- Everything feels hopeless.
- I’m stuck in survival mode.
- I’m unable to move forward.
- I live a day-to-day existence.
- I don’t feel safe in the world.
- I expect the worse to happen.
- I second guess everything I do.
- My life will never be the same.
- I am drowning in my depression.
- I don’t feel at home in the world.
- I’ve become numb to everything.
- I have withdrawn from the world.
- I can’t handle the difficulties of life.
- My self-esteem has been destroyed.
- The world is a very dangerous place.
- My self-confidence has been eroded.
- I am full of self-doubt and insecurity.
- I expect the worst to always happen.
- I have difficulty participating in my life.
- My trauma has limited who I can become.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here