Possible Reasons We Hold Onto Pain…
Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.
FREE Kindle Download
400 EFT Tapping Statements for Dealing with Emotions
15 April 2021
Possible reasons someone might hold onto emotional pain:
* To remain “connected” to that which caused our pain … the death of a loved one, the ending of something we did not want to end.
* Because we do not know how to… how to let go, how to move on, how to heal the pain.
* Because we are afraid if we let the pain go, we are letting the loved one go as well. If we let go, we will forget and we do not want to forget. If we let go, maybe they won’t come back.
* It is our identity. Who would we be without our pain?
* Because we benefit from a pay-off to remain in the pain; pay-offs of blaming, avoiding, feeling sorry for ourselves, and/or staying angry.
* Because if we heal our pain, it is letting someone else “off the hook” for creating our pain.
* Because we cannot or will not forgive. When we are not able to forgive those that hurt us, we remain connected to them.
* It is easier to stay in the pain than do anything about it.
© Tessa Cason, 2021.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here