Obstacles – Change Directions or Persevere?
Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
When faced with an obstacle and you don’t know if you should change directions or persevere:
- Ask yourself some questions:
How did this obstacle come about?
How can I move beyond the obstacle?
What new direction would this obstacle move me toward?
What action do I need to take to overcome and/or move beyond the obstacle?
What am I resisting?
- Must evaluate the beliefs, attitude, and feelings.
What beliefs are being challenged by this obstacle?
What attitude do I have about changing directions? Of overcoming the obstacle?
What emotions and feelings is this obstacle triggering? Fear? Anger?
What mis-belief is in the way of accomplishing my goal?
What attitude is sabotaging my progress?
What we resist, persists. Where we put our focus, expands.
- To know whether the obstacle is a change in direction or an obstacle to overcome, it is necessary to heal the mis-beliefs (dysfunctional beliefs) and desensitize the emotions on a subconscious level to change the programming. EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) can be beneficial.
- If possible and not sure which path to pursue, maintain both until a clear direction is indicated, felt, and/or known.
- If necessary, do more research.
- If still unclear and uncertain, if there is a close friend/teacher/counselor/parent that can be unbiased and give an objective analysis, have a discussion with them. The final decision is always ours. We are ones that have to endure the consequences of our actions.
@ Tessa Cason, 2022.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here