EFT Tapping for Weight, Food Cravings, Emotional Eating
EFT Tapping Statements for Weight + Food Cravings, Anger, Grief, Not Good Enough, Failure
FREE Kindle Download
15 May 2022
12:01 AM – 11:59 PM PT (give or take 30 minutes)
The overweight and obesity rates have increased dramatically in the last 30 years and are expected to continue to increase year after year after year. More than two out of three Americans are overweight. Globally, 34% of the population is overweight. The weight loss industry is a $61+ billion dollar industry and still obesity is on the rise.
The usual weight loss programs aren’t working. Huge clue: Appx. 95% of people that lose weight, put it right back on.
Though billions of dollars are spent each year to heal the obesity issue, it still persists. The reason? Weight is the SYMPTOM. NOT THE CAUSE. NOT THE ISSUE. The usual programs for weight loss aren’t working because they are attempting to solve the problem by dealing with the symptoms instead of healing the cause.
There are a number of reasons that we overeat and are overweight. We eat
- for comfort
- to numb out
- out of boredom
- for pleasure
- to stuff feelings
- to suppress feelings
- for reward
- for love
- and the list goes on…
IF WE WANT TO HEAL OUR WEIGHT ISSUES, WE NEED TO THE CAUSE…THE DYSFUNCTIONAL BELIEFS AND EMOTIONS.
IF WE WANT TO TRANSFORM OUR LIVES, WE NEED TO CHANGE THE DYSFUNCTIONAL BELIEFS AND EMOTIONS ON THE SUBCONSCIOUS LEVEL.
OVEREATING IS THE SYMPTOM. EATING UNTIL WE ARE STUFFED IS THE SYMPTOM. EATING TO SUPPRESS OUR EMOTIONS IS THE SYMPTOM. EATING TO NUMB OUT IS THE SYMPTOM.
If the various weight loss program haven’t healed the obesity issue, acknowledging the problem has not healed the obesity issue, having an ah-ha awareness hasn’t healed the obesity issue, talk therapy hasn’t healed the issue, then how do we heal the obesity issue? How do we learn to love ourselves? How do we change the dysfunctional beliefs on a subconscious level?
EFT Tapping, Emotional Freedom Technique can delete dysfunctional beliefs on the subconscious level.
EFT Tapping statements for Weight, Emotional Eating, Food Cravings:
- I feel empty inside.
- Food is the enemy.
- I don’t honor my body.
- Food is my only friend.
- I don’t accept my body.
- I feel lost and hopeless.
- I eat when I feel anxious.
- I am obsessed with food.
- I make poor food choices.
- I stuff myself until it hurts.
- I eat when I feel deprived.
- Food makes me feel good.
- I overeat when I am afraid.
- I overeat when I am bored.
- My eating is out of control.
- I am tired of being fat but…
- My focus is always on food.
- I overeat when I feel lonely.
- My health is not my priority.
- I overeat when I am anxious.
- I cannot imagine myself thin.
- Eating healthy food is boring.
- I overeat when I am unhappy.
- I overeat when I feel unloved.
- I am not conscious when I eat.
- I feel ashamed after I overeat.
- I overeat when I feel rejected.
- I’m no fun when I am on a diet.
- I overeat when I am frustrated.
- I don’t know what I am craving.
- I eat when I feel overwhelmed.
- Once I start eating I can’t stop.
- I think about food all day long.
- I only overeat when I am alone.
- I overeat when I am depressed.
- Eating healthy food is not filling.
- I overeat when I feel humiliated.
- It takes a huge effort to eat less.
- It is impossible for me to be thin.
- I eat whether I am hungry or not.
- I have no control over my eating.
- The only activity I enjoy is eating.
- My thoughts center around food.
- I overeat when I am stressed out.
- I’m not willing to feel my feelings.
- I am only happy when I am eating.
- I overeat when I need comforting.
- My thoughts center about dieting.
- Food is a way of rewarding myself.
- I can’t be happy until I lose weight.
- I eat without even tasting my food.
- I will never be happy with my body.
- Food is my only source of pleasure.
- I eat for other reasons than hunger.
- Food is a reward for good behavior.
- I know I overeat to be invisible but…
- My cravings are in control of my life.
- I continue to eat even after I am full.
- I am afraid to weigh my ideal weight.
- I know I eat to bury my feelings but…
- I overeat when happiness eludes me.
- I am unaware of when and what I eat.
@ Tessa Cason, 2022.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here