EFT Tapping For Social Anxiety
FREE Kindle Download
80 EFT Tapping Statements for Social Anxiety
15 July 2022
12:01 AM – 11:59 PM PT (give or take 30 minutes)
A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that’s unlocked and opens inwards; as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push.
Are you one of the millions who suffer from Social Anxiety?
Anxiety – An internal response to a perceived threat to our well-being. It is a combination of 4 things: Unidentified anger, hurt, fear, and self-pity. We expect rejection and humiliation and actually start to anticipate it.
Social – Spending time in the company of others talking and/or doing activities together.
Social Anxiety – Dreading, fearing, and/or expecting to be rejected and/or humiliated by others in social settings.
- A feeling of discomfort, fear, dread, or worry that is centered on our interactions with other people.
- Fear of being judged negatively by others.
- Fear of being evaluated negatively by others.
- Fear of being less than and, thus, looked down upon by others.
It’s normal to feel nervous in some social situations. Going on a first date or giving an important speech may cause some anxiety. It would be “normal” to be nervous and/or anxious. Social anxiety is the irrational, exaggerated, over-the-top apprehension, fear, self-consciousness, and awkwardness when interacting with other people.
- Racing heart
- Shaking, trembling
- Dry mouth
- Shortness of breath
- Shaky voice
- Feeling light-headed
- Negative thoughts
Situations that can trigger intense social anxiety:
- Being introduced to new people.
- Being mocked or criticized.
- Being the center of attention.
- Being observed.
- Interacting with people of authority.
- Socializing, especially with strangers.
- Speaking in front of a group – at a meeting or event.
- Interpersonal relationships.
Behaviors associated with social anxiety:
- Avoiding entering social situations.
- Leaving situations, “escaping.”
- Being particular about the details of a social setting (where it is and who will be there).
- Creating distractions to avoid being in conversations.
- Apologizing excessively.
- Asking for reassurance from others.
- Preparing excessively (memorizing or planning what to say, needing to look perfect).
- Being on the look-out for signs that others are judging you.
Is there hope for those who have social anxiety? Yes. It’s called EFT Tapping. Emotional Freedom Technique.
EFT Tapping Statements for Social Anxiety
- I am a social failure.
- I dread social events.
- I apologize excessively.
- It is stressful going on a date.
- I am shy around most people.
- My self-esteem is nonexistent.
- I am only safe when I blend in.
- It is stressful making small talk.
- My social anxieties run my life.
- I am boring, dull, and worthless.
- I get anxious in social situations.
- I avoid confrontation at all costs.
- My social anxiety is debilitating.
- It is stressful meeting new people.
- I freak out when all eyes are on me.
- It feels like everyone is judging me.
- I don’t know how to make small talk.
- I am only safe around people I know.
- It feels like everyone is watching me.
- I avoid social events and interactions.
- I am afraid of saying the wrong thing.
- I am afraid of how others perceive me.
- It is stressful being teased or criticized.
- I have nothing of value to offer anyone.
- It is not safe to be the center of attention.
- I overanalyze my interactions with others.
- Socializing is overwhelming and stressful.
- I don’t know how to relax in social settings.
@ Tessa Cason, 2022.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here