EFT Tapping for Shame
The capacity for hope is the most significant fact of life. It provides human beings with a sense of destination and the energy to get started.
Dr. David Hawkins, in Power vs. Force, calibrated human energy fields and consciousness. He developed a “map,” the Map of Consciousness, listing the calibrations beginning with 20 and ending at 1000, Enlightenment. Shame calibrates at 20, the lowest of all energy fields. Everything calibrates higher than shame except death.
With shame there is no worth, esteem, confidence, or hope. Without hope, we die. There is no point to living if tomorrow is going to be just as bad as today.
In shame we are not able to connect with others. We hang our head, too embarrassed to make eye contact. We feel unworthy and unlovable, belonging nowhere. We feel defective, flawed, a mistake. We try to compensate by being perfect.
In our being, we know we are what’s wrong and we will never be able to make us right.
EFT tapping can help. EFT, which stands for Emotional Freedom Technique, is a quick, simple, yet highly effective method to deal with shame.
EFT Tapping statements for Shame:
- I am a mistake.
- I have no worth.
- I am beyond repair.
- I die a little each day.
- I am not worth loving.
- I am not good enough.
- I have no right to exist.
- I am rotten to the core.
- I feel dead inside, black.
- I am damaged and broken.
- I have no value as a person.
- I am ashamed of my failures.
- I want to hide and disappear.
- I am flawed, and inadequate.
- I don’t like or respect myself.
- I don’t honor or value myself.
- I cannot earn love or respect.
- I am a defective human being.
- I am not worthy of being loved.
- My preference is to be invisible.
- My soul is heavy with my shame.
- I spend my time pleasing others.
- I am not as good as other people.
@ Tessa Cason, 2022.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here