EFT Tapping for Relationship with Self
FREE Kindle Download
80 EFT Tapping Statements for Relationship with Self
15 December 2022
12:01 AM – 11:59 PM PT (give or take 30 minutes)
To every person there comes that special moment when he is tapped on the shoulder to do a very special thing unique to them. What a tragedy if that moment finds them unprepared for the work that would be their finest hour.
The most important relationship we will ever have will be with ourselves. It is the basis of who we are, our foundation. The beliefs we have about ourselves dictate what happens in our lives, how we are treated, and what we expect out of life.
If we do not believe we have any worth, that energy will be sent out to everyone we interact with. That energy will determine our posture, the words we speak, and our reaction to what is spoken to us. The beliefs we have about ourselves dictate our thoughts, our actions, and our feelings.
The way we feel about ourselves cannot be hidden. Body language makes up approximately 80% of our communications. Eye contact, a smile on our face, body posture, shoulders back, all are indicators of how we feel about ourselves. Others will respond to us based on what they read in our body language.
“Wherever you go, there you will be” is a popular saying. We cannot escape from ourselves no matter where we go or what we do. The ride of our life is based on the beliefs we have about ourselves.
The greatest love begins with loving ourselves. We cannot love another if we do not love ourselves. We do not know how to love if we do not love ourselves. We don’t know if we are loved by another if we do not love ourselves.
There is something we can do to heal our issues. It is called EFT Tapping, Emotional Freedom Technique.
Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be. The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities.
EFT Tapping Statements for Relationship with Self:
- I hate myself.
- I feel empty inside.
- I lack accountability.
- I minimize my desires.
- I lead a superficial life.
- I lack vision for my life.
- I’m not proud of myself.
- I am emotionally fragile.
- Opportunities never find me.
- I am a Loser with a capital L.
- I quit my life a long time ago.
- I’m not grounded or centered.
- I feel hurt, depressed, and sad.
- My habits are self-destructive.
- I’m often sarcastic and cranky.
- I gave up hope a long time ago.
- I’m not a good friend to myself.
- I’m enmeshed in my own drama.
- I’m defective, broken, and flawed.
- I lack confidence and competence.
- I’m filled with fear and self-doubt.
- I stopped growing a long time ago.
- I freeze when I need to take action.
- I’m sarcastic, irritable, and cynical.
- I’m full of resentment and hostility.
@ Tessa Cason, 2022.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here