EFT Tapping for Happiness and Joy
It doesn’t matter how long we may have been stuck in a sense of our limitations. If we go into a darkened room and turn on the light, it doesn’t matter if the room has been dark for a day, a week, or ten thousand years. We turn on the light and it is illuminated. Once we control our capacity for love and happiness, the light has been turned on.
All of our thoughts and feelings as well as all of our choices and decisions come from our beliefs. “I’m too lost to be happy.” “I have too much heartache to be happy.” “I’ve never been happy in my entire life.”
What we focus on, expands. If we focus on being lost and/or unhappy, we get more being lost and/or unhappiness. When we focus on what we have, what we are grateful for, what we want more of, we will get the “more of.”
The beliefs we have about happiness and joy will determine the happiness and joy we have in our lives. Those beliefs that don’t allow us to fully enjoy our lives need to be deleted on a subconscious level. EFT tapping will allow us to delete the mis-beliefs on a subconscious level. Below are four EFT tapping statements to tap out.
EFT tapping statements for Happiness and Joy:
- I am a couch potato.
- My life has no value.
- My life lacks meaning.
- I give away my power.
- My future is not bright.
- Only the rich are happy.
- Being happy is too hard.
- I’m too lost to be happy.
- I can’t have what I want.
- I suffer from depression.
- I cannot fulfill my desires.
- Happiness is not a choice.
- Happiness can be bought.
- I judge rather than accept.
- I am very critical of myself.
- I don’t feel joyful or happy.
- This is no sweetness in life.
- My attitude about life sucks.
- My smile muscles are broken.
- I am not an optimistic person.
- I worry too much to be happy.
- My future doesn’t look bright.
- I don’t know how to be happy.
- There is no laughter in my life.
- I will lose control if I am happy.
- The world is not a happy place.
- It isn’t safe for me to be happy.
- I’m not deserving of happiness.
- I’m too depressed to be happy.
- I have a degree in Unhappiness.
- I have to be in love to be happy.
- Life is hard and full of suffering.
@ Tessa Cason, 2022.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here