EFT Tapping for Feeling Fulfilled
FREE Kindle Download
100 EFT Tapping Statements for Feeling Fulfilled
15 August 2022
12:01 AM – 11:59 PM PT (give or take 30 minutes)
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.
To feel fulfilled, we must discover the who, what, and why. The “who” is the archetype, the “what” is what they need to do, and the “why” is why they need to do what they need to do. Discovering the “what” and “why” is equally as important as the “who.”
When an archetype comes “online” and we either are unaware or don’t allow the archetype a role in our lives, we can feel somewhat out of synch with ourselves, like something is missing. An archetype not being able to fulfill their ‘what’ and their ‘why’ could result in us not feeling fulfilled.
The “formula” could look something like this:
As an actor, I find fulfillment by playing roles that allow me to express my creativity.
As a ___[who]___, I find fulfillment by __[what]__ to ___[why]___.
It’s not just discovering the “who”; it is equally as important to discover their “what” and their “why”.
- An explorer might find fulfillment by exploring places they have not been to before to learn how others live.
Who – the explorer
What – exploring new places
Why – to learn how others live
- A business woman might find fulfillment by creating her own income to be able to be her own boss and work the hours that allow her to raise a family.
Who – a business woman
What – creating her own income
Why – to be her own boss and be able to create her own work hours
- An athlete might find fulfillment by focusing on their health to be able to improve the quality of their life.
Who – the athlete
What – focusing on their health
Why – to improve the quality of their life
- A teacher might find fulfillment by teaching children the lessons of life to better prepare them to navigate the real world.
Who – a teacher
What – teaching children the lessons of life
Why – To better prepare them to navigate the real world
EFT Tapping Statements for Feeling Fulfilled:
- I feel stuck in life.
- I don’t know my ‘why.’
- I live my life on autopilot.
- I overanalyze everything.
- I don’t live an inspired life.
- I am not the CEO of my life.
- I don’t make time for myself.
- I lack passion for my own life.
- I make life difficult for myself.
- I never leave my comfort zone.
- I don’t live my life to the fullest.
- My life is boring and unexciting.
- I am not fully engaged in my life.
- I am not in control of my destiny.
- I don’t know what matters to me.
- I quit when the going gets tough.
- I don’t know what would fulfill me.
- I live a mediocre version of myself.
- I make every decision complicated.
- Living a fulfilling life is not possible.
- I allow others to dictate my actions.
- My life is too stressful to be fulfilling.
- I don’t know what is important to me.
- My life feels empty and meaningless.
- I have to live by someone else’s rules.
- I don’t know what truly matters to me.
@ Tessa Cason, 2022.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here