EFT Tapping for Dreams to Reality

Flyer Boy - Live Your Dreams

A #2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere.


Our dreams are our hopes and desires of what we want to come true one day. They are snapshots of what we want our future to be. Yet, sometimes, maybe most of the time, our dreams do not become reality and never manifest themselves in our lives.

Research followed a group of 1,500 people over a period of twenty years. At the outset of the study, the group was divided into Group A, 83% of the sample, who were embarking on a career chosen for the prospects of making money now in order to do what they wanted later and Group B, the other 17% of the sample, who had chosen their career path for the reverse reason. They were going to pursue what they wanted to do now and worry about the money later.

The data showed some startling revelations:

* At the end of the twenty years, 101 of the 1,500 had become millionaires.

* Of the millionaires, all but one – 100 of the 101 – were from Group B, the group that had chosen to pursue what they loved.

The researchers concluded that the key ingredient in most successful projects is loving what you do. Having a goal or plan is not enough.

Having dreams define us.
Pursuing our dreams fulfill us.
Dreams give our lives color, texture, and depth.

Do you live your life by default? Do you truly believe that your dreams will never come true? That they are unattainable?

The beliefs we have about ourselves, about having dreams, and about working toward the fulfillment of our dreams will dictate the outcome of our dreams. In order for our dreams to come true, we need to delete the beliefs that stand between us and our dreams. EFT tapping (Emotional Freedom Technique) can do just take…remove the beliefs that stand in the way of our dreams becoming a reality.

EFT Tapping Statements for Dreams to Reality:

* I live my life by default.
* My dreams will never come true.
* I gave up on my dreams long ago.
* My dreams are unattainable fantasies.
* Living my dreams doesn’t pay the bills.
* I lack the brilliance to pursue my dreams.
* There is never enough time for my dreams.
* I am powerless to make my dreams come true.
* I lack the audacity to pursue my heart’s desire.
* I cannot visualize the fulfillment of my dreams.
* There is not enough time to do what I love to do.
* I’m not committed to making my dreams a reality.

© Tessa Cason, 2020.

Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here

What is EFT Tapping: Click Here

How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here

How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here

Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here