EFT Tapping for Decision Making
It’s in our moments of decision that our destiny is shaped.
Making decisions are difficult for many people. We prefer to delay making a decision or not do it at all. The thought is, “Once I make a decision, I can’t take it back.” Or, “What if I make the wrong decision?”
All of our decisions and choices are based on our beliefs. By examining our beliefs and changing the dysfunctional beliefs that prevent us from making sound decisions, we will be able to make wiser decisions…and to trust our decisions.
For example, let’s say you have an idea for a product you feel would save people time. Yet, your thought process goes something like this:
“I’m a nobody. No one will be interested in my idea.” “I don’t have the money to make this happen.” “It’s not perfect yet.” “Others will laugh at me if I try and fail.” “I don’t have the education to make this happen.” “Someone will rip off my idea if I tell anyone.”
If the following were your thoughts, the actions you take and the decisions you make would be totally different:
“My idea has validity.” “I will find the money or a company that can make my idea real, into a product.” “It’s not perfect yet but I can continue to work on it until it is.” “I might fail if I try. I would certainly fail if I don’t try.” “I can make this happen regardless of my education. I thought of the idea after all.” “I will learn how to protect myself so my idea will not be ripped off.”
Do you know how to make a decision? Can you get off the fence and make a decision? EFT tapping can help. EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Technique and is a simple, quick, and effective method to change dysfunctional beliefs that prevent us from making sound decisions.
EFT tapping statements for Decision Making:
- My decisions suck.
- I cannot get off the fence.
- I don’t act on my decisions.
- I lack decision-making skills.
- I let time make my decisions.
- I don’t have a clear objective.
- I am not aware of my options.
- I doubt every decision I make.
- Others laugh at my decisions.
- I dread making hard decisions.
- I don’t enjoy making decisions.
- I don’t want to make decisions.
- I am indecisive when uncertain.
- I accept other’s views as reality.
- I don’t trust any decision I make.
- I’m confused by conficting goals.
- I procrastinate making decisions.
- I always make the wrong decision.
- I agonize over decisions I’ve made.
- My ability to make decisions sucks.
- I don’t know how to make decisions.
- I am anxious when making a decision.
- It’s not safe for me to make decisions.
- I know I will make the wrong decision.
- I blame myself for my wrong decisions.
- I allow others to make decisions for me.
- I am powerless to make good decisions.
- I have a tendency to jump to conclusions.
- I am not smart enough to make decisions.
@ Tessa Cason, 2022.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here