EFT Tapping for Conflict (Part 1)
Adam to God: Don’t you think you’re a little over-reacting?
FREE Kindle Download
EFT Tapping for Conflict
15 August 2021
12:01 AM – 11:59 PM PT (give or take 3o minutes
Have you noticed how much conflict exists in fairy tales? Cinderella was treated cruelly by her stepmother, the Big Bad Wolf blew the pigs’ homes down, and the ugly duckling and Rudolph, well they weren’t treated very well either.
Conflicts are a part of life. No one is immune. Our choice will be how we handle the conflict and the impact it will have on our physical, mental, and emotional health.
It takes two or more for an argument. The choice to participate or not is always ours. It takes a lot of mental and emotional energy to do battle. Which is simpler? To participate in the conflict or walk away? To defend or attack? To come to a resolution or fight until the other person sees our point of view (which may be never)? Is there a purpose to the conflict? Is the argument about who is right (destructive) or to resolve an issue (constructive)? Is the argument just about arguing? Sometimes it might be wiser to agree to disagree.
As long as there is a feud, a conflict, each remains connected and tied to the other. Is this the desired outcome?
EFT Tapping statements for Conflict:
* I must win at all cost.
* I am a conflict coward.
* I allow myself to be bullied.
* I avoid conflicts completely.
* I lack confidence when arguing.
* I overpower to win an argument.
* I allow others to walk all over me.
* I’m too afraid to deal with conflicts.
* I will do anything to avoid a conflict.
* I repress my feelings until I blow up.
* My conflict style is passive-aggressive.
* I don’t tell others when they upset me.
* I feel coerced to agree with my attacker.
* Conflicts are loud, destructive, and mean.
* I feel dismissed and demeaned in conflicts.
© Tessa Cason, 2021.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here