EFT Tapping for Belonging
Belonging: Union. Attachment. Connection. Love. Friendship. People have a tremendous need to belong with each other. Without Belonging, we feel empty and lonely. Something’s missing when we cannot join.
- Feeling a joy when we share our life.
- Needing to believe we are wanted by others.
- Having a sense of wholeness and completeness.
- Sharing the deepest parts of ourselves, including our most private thoughts and feelings.
- Feeling able to say, “Yes, I belong.”
- Having firm but flexible boundaries to make contact with others without being overwhelmed.
- Having the ability to feel both loved (now) and lovable (always).
- Feeling a sense of belonging in non-family groups. Having the ability to feel “at home” outside of the home.
- Having a spiritual sense that we belong to, with or in something greater than yourself.
- Feeling assured that there is a place for us in this world.
EFT Tapping Statements for Belonging:
- I avoid intimacy.
- I cling to others.
- I lack social skills.
- I cannot be alone.
- No one wants me.
- I avoid relationships.
- I will never be loved.
- I will never be included.
- I will never be accepted.
- I don’t belong anywhere.
- I will always be excluded.
- I will never fit in anywhere.
- I will always be an outsider.
- I know others don’t like me.
- I always get left out of things.
- I don’t have what others want.
- I have never had a good friend.
- I fear and expect to be rejected.
- I don’t feel loved and/or lovable.
- I don’t know how to make friends.
- Real intimacy is impossible for me.
- I don’t feel comfortable anywhere.
- I will never, ever belong anywhere.
- I will be hurt if I were open to others.
- I am needy and clingy in relationships.
- I am not attractive enough to be liked.
- I’m desperate for someone to love me.
- I lose my identity being part of a team.
- I freeze up when around other people.
@ Tessa Cason, 2022.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here