EFT Tapping for “Being”
We are so obsessed with doing that we have no time and no imagination left for being. As a result, men are valued not for what they are but for what they do or what they have.
It is very difficult for many people to slow down, just to be. It is difficult for some to be their authentic self…just to be. For some, it is difficult to be alone with themselves without any distractions. We have to be with ourselves 24/7, yet there are some that don’t love or respect themselves. Life, our lives, become very mundane when we cannot find meaning for our existence.
I had a client that did, did, did. Her calendar was planned out months in advance. She could not just “be” without being busy, without doing. When I told her to “do” being, she got it. She took several classes on meditation, yoga, and other activities to learn how to be. She had to do “being.”
Our “being-ness,” is about who we are. It is also our spirituality. We are spiritual beings. It is our receptivity, our quietness, our stillness, our spirit.
EFT tapping statements for Being:
- I don’t love myself.
- I don’t know who I am.
- I don’t accept who I am.
- It is not safe to just “be.”
- I don’t know how to “be.”
- I never feel good enough.
- No one really accepts me.
- I don’t have a clue who I am.
- I work myself to exhaustion.
- I am not my own best friend.
- I don’t accept myself as I am.
- I don’t love or respect myself.
- I don’t know who I want to be.
- I will be rejected for who I am.
- This is no time to be who I am.
- I don’t allow others to see me.
- I avoid alone time with myself.
- It is not comfortable to just be.
- I don’t enjoy my own company.
- I am not worthwhile just as I am.
- Idleness is the work of the devil.
- Stillness is not an option for me.
- It is wrong to be proud of myself.
- I will fall behind if I am not doing.
- I feel depleted and de-energized.
- My life has no meaning or purpose.
- I go through life on “automatic pilot.”
- Solitude is unpleasant, scary, and sad.
- I am not lovable until I know who I am.
- I need the cover of “doing” to be safe.
- I don’t feel full of life, energy, or vigor.
- I don’t accept responsibility for my life.
- I don’t know where to begin to find me.
- I don’t feel fully alive and full of energy.
- I have to prove and justify my existence.
- I don’t take full responsibility for my life.
- I am unclear and uncertain of my identity.
- Solitude is not a positive or pleasant time.
- It is not okay/safe for me to be important.
- I cannot find meaning for myself or my life.
@ Tessa Cason, 2022.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here