EFT Tapping for Anxiety
Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow. It only saps today of its joy.
Anxiety is an internal response to a perceived threat to our well-being. We feel threatened by an abstract, unknown danger that could harm us in the future.
Anxiety is a combination of 4 things: unidentified anger, hurt, fear, self-pity. We expect error, rejection, humiliation, and actually start to anticipate it.
EFT tapping which stands for Emotional Freedom Technique is a technique that can address the anxiety, worry, anger, hurt, fear, and self-pity. EFT can change the beliefs that lead us away from peace and serenity.
FREE Kindle Download 15 November 2020 – EFT Tapping Statements for Anxiety, Fear, Anger, Self-pity, Courage.
EFT tapping statements:
* I am my harshest critic.
* I cringe when I am criticized.
* I numb out when I am anxious.
* It is not okay/safe to take risks.
* The world is a dangerous place.
* Something is wrong if life is easy.
* I can’t cope with difficult situations.
* I turn errors into major catastrophes.
* I deal with anxiety by controlling others.
* I torture myself with worse-case scenarios.
© Tessa Cason, 2020.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here