Deservability with Tapping Statements
Potential Causes for Not Feeling Deserving
- Taught by our parents.
- Reinforced by society.
- Religious heritage (Jewish/Catholic).
- Result of childhood misperceptions, disappointments, anxiety, anger, resentments, and/or hurts that we internalized.
- Suppressed secrets and/or shame (for what we have done or for who we are).
Result of Not Feeling Deserving
- Create guilt (anger that we don’t feel we are entitled to).
- Create resentment that could leads to self punishment.
- Numb our feelings and emotions.
- Create self pity.
- Stagnate and paralyze us.
- Separate us from others including our Higher Self and the Divine.
- Stop forward momentum in our lives.
- Cause illnesses.
How to Process Not Feeling Deserving
- Be willing…to feel deserving, to transform your life, and to discover your truths.
- Discover the cause. Find the beginning, where did it start? Analyze the pattern.
- Decide on the pay-offs, the benefits of not being deserving (Avoidance, blame, self-pity, guarantee, self-importance, self-righteous anger, clinging to the past. See appendix for a description of pay-offs.)
- List the skills needed if we did not have the pay-off(s)…courage, personal power, confidence, accountability, determination, innovative…
Tapping statements for lack of deservability:
- I don’t deserve the best.
- I am my own worst critic.
- I will never be deserving.
- I don’t deserve a great life.
- I don’t deserve to be happy.
- I lack compassion for myself.
- I believe my negative self-talk.
- I am too selfish to be deserving.
- I have to prove my deservability.
- Others tell me I am not deserving.
- I was told as a kid I wasn’t deserving.
- I am not able to overcome my shame.
- I am only deserving if I am successful.
- I don’t know how to release my anger.
- I lack the confidence to be deserving.
- I don’t know how to release my shame.
- I am not good enough to be deserving.
- I am not smart enough to be deserving.
- I am not deserving of great abundance.
- I am too modest to think I am deserving.
- Sacrifice comes before being deserving.
- Struggle comes before being deserving.
- I lack the skills needed to feel deserving.
- I am not worthy enough to be deserving.
- I am not special enough to be deserving.
@ Tessa Cason, 2022.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here